Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easy French Dip Sandwiches


Here is a favorite go to recipe for days when its crazy or I'm not feeling up to cooking. I can have it ready to eat in less than 10 minutes. While I prefer my french dip to be made from beef roast this still makes a nice french dip sandwich.

1 package of AuJus mix
1 pound shaved roast beef from the deli
hoagie rolls
cheese, optional (I did not use cheese in the picture)
butter, optional
cooked onions and mushrooms, optional

Mix the AuJus according to package directions. Add roast beef and allow to warm up. You can butter the hoagie rolls and broil them in the oven until toasty, if desire. When rolls are toasted add cheese, if using, and then add the roast beef. Add onions and mushrooms if you desired. Serve with a bowl of AuJus sauce for dipping.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!