Monday, April 6, 2009

Easy Herb Dinner Rolls


I've been wanting to give something like this a try for awhile now. A little different then the rolls I usually make and they were a huge hit. There are two ways you could do this. One by using the frozen Rhodes rolls or the second being making your own rolls. Either way its a nice change for a simple dinner roll.

batch of roll dough or the frozen Rhodes rolls
4 tablespoons melted butter, separated into 2 tablespoon portions
Johnny's garlic and cheese seasoning

I used two tablespoons melted butter on the bottom of the pan I was cooking the rolls in. I then sprinkled about 1 tablespoon of the Johnny's seasoning on top of the butter. I placed the rolls in the pan and let rise according to the directions of the recipe/package.
When they were ready to bake I spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over the rolls and then sprinkled another tablespoon of Johnny's seasonings over the rolls. I baked according to package/recipe directions.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. These rolls look good! I found your site through the Hive and look forward to reading your posts and trying your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!