Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow an Award!

Heidi from Tried and True cooking with Helen gave me this award. I love Heidi's blog so if you have not checked it out take a look at it.
Thank you Heidi for giving me this passionate blogger award!

The Rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

5 things I am passionate about:
1. Family. I love my three boys and my husband. I can't imagine my life without them.
2. Reading. I love to read way. I am known to stay up all night reading a new and exciting book.
3. Buying Local. I fully support our local businesses, farmers, and such. I am always looking for new ways to buy local.
4. Cooking. I love to cook and now that my kids are old enough to help it's even more fun. Yes I don't always have the perfect looking foods but we had fun making them.
5. Being Green. I try hard to be "green." We have a long way to go to become the model "green" family but we are trying are hardest.

I am tagging:
Glenda at Little Red Hen Food
Trish at My Daily SAHM Life
Sherri at KaysvilleMomma
Staci at Designing & Motherhood
Gianina at In Restaurantul Gianinei

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! This is an awesome award to be given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Norah! I appreciate it. I like your blog. Staci
    www.designingmotherhood@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!