Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion salad


This is another recipe that I made up. I may have many years ago received a recipe for this but I've played with it for many years and now have perfected my salad. You can cater this to your own taste fairly easy. I think this tastes yummy with macaroni and cheese.


8 oounces cherry tomatoes cut in half (or you can use regular tomatoes about 2 of them)

2 cucumber, medium size cut into circles

1 onion chopped


Mix together in a bowl. Add dressing:

1/3 cup apple cider vinegar

1/3 cup sugar

3 tablespoons water

2 tablespoons olive oil

seasonings, I use garlic salt, pepper, basil but you can use your favorite seasonings to taste


Mix together and chill. Serve chilled although room temperature is good too.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!