Friday, March 6, 2009

Ranch Potato Cubes


I found this recipe in the March/April issue of Simply Delicious. Tasty and so easy to make. I like this recipe more than a few other ranch potato dishes I've made. The ranch flavor was not real strong but you could taste it. I could not tell I used sour cream and Don who hates sour cream said he liked the dish.

7 medium potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 cup (8oz) sour cream
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese

Place potatoes in a greased 11x7 inch baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until tender.

Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!