Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Food Co-op



I did not post last months as we headed to Disneyland minutes after the pick up. But here is this month's score:
2 8oz. top sirloin steaks
4 5oz. pork chops
2 lbs. chicken legs and thighs
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 lb. brown rice
2 loaves Stoneground's artisan wheat bread
6 lbs. yellow onions
14 lemons
17 apples
2 cantaloupe
7 red bell peppers
2 romaine lettuce
5 avocados
14 tomatoes
1 asparagus
2 ham steaks
1 loaf German rye bread
1 package Colosimo's kielbasa sausage

For a grand total of: $48.25

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. When you list it all out like that it really is a lot of food for such a small price. I debated on getting the sausage, Hunter has been getting into it, we do a jambalya mix. Let me know if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my CSA to begin! I love your picture of all of the nice produce....yep, I have fresh produce envy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!