Monday, February 8, 2010

Salmon with Lemon and Dill

I can't believe I'm posting another seafood recipe so soon after the last as I'm not a fan of seafood. However my husband loved this dish and he wants me to remember how I made it so we can make it again. I searched all over the internet for a quick and easy salmon recipe that I had all the ingredients on hand to use which led me to combine three recipes into one.

Salmon with Lemon and Dill

2 salmon fillets
2 tablespoons butter
juice from one lemon
1 teaspoon dried dill, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
pepper

Melt the butter in a pan over medium high heat. Sprinkle the salmon, on one side, with the juice, dill, and parsley. Add pepper to your taste. Place the sprinkled side down in the butter and cook about 10 minutes. Watch so it doesn't burn. Flip the salmon over and cook another 5-10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!