Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11th Bountiful Baskets Coop


Here is how to order from Bountiful Baskets:
Right now there is nothing offered so the page is blank. However on July 21st there will a place to order for those in Utah. Click here for the page.

Here is what came in today's basket which cost $16.50
2 heads broccoli
1 1/2 pounds rainer cherries
8 bananas
4 white onions
6 nectarines
14 plums
5 pound bag potatoes
1 cantaloupe
1 pound carrots
1 head iceburg lettuce
6 apricots
5 tomatoes

I also bought a 15 pound box of Rainer cherries for $19. These are my favorite type of cherry. They are so sweet and delicious. These sell for $4.99 a pound in the store so its a killer deal. I'll keep some to eat but I think I'll can some for the winter.

Here are a few ways to use the items picked up today:
Broccoli cheese soup
Banana Cream Pie
Hasselback Potatoes
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me post this info. on my blog. I used one of your pictures. Staci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!