Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CrockPot Country Style Ribs


So I had some boneless country style pork ribs that needed to be cooked. I also wanted to cook them in the crock pot instead of via any of my normal ways. I ended up making up a recipe by combining several recipes into one.
I had 1 1/2 lbs boneless ribs and I browned them in a skillet with some oil.
I then placed them in the crock pot and cooked on low heat for 6 hours.
I drained the liquid from the ribs and mixed the following items together and added it to the crock pot and the ribs:
1 cup ketchup
1 cup bbq sauce
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped onion
4 dashes of Tabasco
2 Tbsp. Prepared mustard
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
I then cooked the ribs for another 2 hours on low heat and served them over rice.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!