Monday, August 4, 2008

Beef and Noodles


This is one of those recipes I came up with myself. Its well liked in this house and is very easy and quick to make. This is another pressure cooker recipe. You can adjust flavors for your taste easily. I usually serve it with a vegetable dish or you can add vegetables to the dish.
1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
either a packet of aujus with the accompanying about of liquid OR make your own recipe below:
15 ounces beef broth, canned
1 1/4 cup water, warm
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash onion and herb seasoning
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
When making this dish I just mix it all up together and dump in the pressure cooker.
salt and pepper
12 ounces cooked egg noodles
Brown the stew meat in the pressure cooker and sprinkle salt and pepper as your browning. Add the aujus sauce to the pressure cooker. Close the lid and bring to pressure. I like my meat really tender and as such I cook it at pressure for about 45 minutes.
Relieve the pressure on the pot. Open and add cooked egg noddles and serve.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!