Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crossroads Food Coop Feb. 2011

Today I picked up the following:
1 half gallon Farnsworth Apple Cider
1 package bacon
1 sourdough bread loaf
6 Stone Grounds multigrain rolls
1 package Colosimo's hot Italian Sausage
1 pound carrots
1 package coleslaw mix
2 lbs broccoli
5 pears
6 apples
6 oranges
3 lbs onions
5 lbs potatoes


All for $23.85.  The produce cost me $10. The sausage $3.75. Bacon $1.85. Rolls $3.15. Bread $2.10 and the apple cider $3.
Click on this link to find out how to order.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog the other day while searching for specifics about the community co-op produce share. Holy cow, I'm finding so many yummy new things to make! Keep up the good work. I'm telling all my friends about you. :) And thanks for posting what you got in your produce share...you helped me decide to go ahead and place an order and I can't wait to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!