Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chocolate Haystacks


Simple and quick dessert dish that really tastes good. I love making this treat. Growing up my mom would make these during the Christmas holidays and I always looked forward to them. Now that I am an adult I make them whenever I get the craving for them.

1 package butterscotch chips
1 package chocolate chips
Melt together.
Add 1 tablespoon butter and melt.
Mix in chow mein noodles until they are coated.
Spread on wax paper and allow to dry.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I used to make these when I was a kid.
    Hmm...I think I have a stray can of noodles in the pantry and DD is off track.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those! If only there was a way to make them and have them be weight watcher's friendly... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!