Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17 East Farms CSA half share






















Today was the first CSA pick-up of the year. This is my first year with East as last year I went with Borski Farms. This year I am doing both. With it being early in the season today's pick-up was mainly greens. I'm posting pictures of all the food I picked up today.




Included are:
red and green lettuce
Tat soy
Mizuna
Arugula
radishes

I'd say there was at least 2 lbs each of each of the greens and probably about 2 bunches of radishes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for your blog. I also joined East Farms for a half share. I am so excited to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you keep coming back and I'm glad you enjoyed the blog so far. So far I haven't used much mainly because I've been sick for the last few days and my hubby has cooked or we've gone out for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!